Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Miscellany

  • It's my birthday! Turned "dirty poo" today - how appropriate! :) On a related note, looks like I'm probably not going to be sharing my birthday with our little one. I'm getting a "divisible by 5" vibe around the date - perhaps Nov 5, 10 or 15?
  • Group B strep results - negatory!
  • Blood pressure up to 118 / 80. Nothing to be concerned with yet but something to monitor. In the meantime, going to try cutting down on sodium. No more TV dinners!!!
  • Awesome "alien foot" action earlier today, but then when I grabbed my camera to make a video she got all coy.
  • Getting super-big and just about ready to pop - up almost 30 pounds now.
  • Also getting quite tired. It's becoming increasing difficult to work a full 8-hour day. Taking 1 vacation day per week recently has definitely been the way to go!! Can't believe I have a mere 3 days of work left - last couple months have whizzed by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment